Nu-Way Security and Investigative Services was conceived in 1998 out of a residence in Apple Valley, California. It’s owner Willie Patton, Jr. decided to capitalize on his knowledge about security and investigations after having 32 years of experience. Mr. Patton immediately found a space to rent to operate his business. His first two years were dedicated to writing Small Business Administration certifications.
Nu-Way Security’s goal is to provide a single source of professional resource and technical expertise to perform a wide range of services. The main objective is to protect assets and reduce exposure to loss or damage at every location. Nu-Way Security has a variety of ways to assist the community, providing unarmed and armed guard services. We serve a large area and we are capable of existing on financial institutions, universities, shopping centers, construction site, hospital, hotels, motels and retail stores, just to name a few.
- GSA Schedule ~ Approved
- Department of Defense
- Department of Veteran Affairs (VA Hospitals)
- Victor Valley Transit Authority
Past Performance Reference
- Neff Construction, Inc.
- Preferred Property Management
- Herreman Law Center
- 8(a) Certification
- MBE-Minority Business Enterprise Small Business
- DBE-Disadvantage Business Enterprise
- SDBE-Small Disadvantage Business Enterprise
- ESBE-Emerging Small Business Enterprise